News + Events
- January 4, 2017EVENT: Jan 20 | We're rolling out Inauguration Day offers with "The Donald Trumptini" during an all-day Happy Hour at all seven Bluewater locations. Jan 20th is also the last chance to order "The Obamatini"!
- January 3, 2017There are more than 400 restaurants in our hometown of Newport Beach. KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles, rated the 10 best, and we’re proud to report that the original Bluewater Grill in Newport’s historic Cannery Village made the list!
- January 2, 2017EVENT: Jan 21 & Feb 25 | Chow down on our chowder specials! In honor of National New England Clam Chowder Day on Jan 21st and National Clam Chowder Day on Feb 25th, we've got dine-in and takeout deals on our famous housemade New England and Manhattan Chowders.
- December 6, 2016It's official! After almost a decade searching for the perfect site on the Central California Coast, we finally found it. Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara will open in Summer 2017 in the Keeper’s Lighthouse on the Santa Barbara waterfront. Once you see this amazing setting, our plans for the building and the view, we think you'll agree the wait was worth it!
- November 22, 2016Avalon is among the nominees for Prettiest Small Town Vacation in an online contest. And we're not surprised! Please vote, share and invite others to vote.
- November 17, 2016Coronado is named in the top 3 friendliest cities in America, and we're not surprised! We love being a part of this vibrant community, with its historic roots, friendly people, and beachfront views.
- November 14, 2016Cobia or Lemonfish is a popular sport caught game fish native to the Caribbean, long prized for its exceptional taste, high nutrition and versatility in raw or cooked applications. Open Blue Cobia is a truly versatile fish that offers a world of culinary possibilities. The high quality sashimi grade means you can enjoy it raw or cooked across a wide range of applications. As for the taste – it can't be beat; with a rich buttery flavor it is uniquely delicious any way you prepare it.
- November 14, 2016We're ecstatic to be adding another location to our family of restaurants! Opening in the Santa Barbara waterfront in 2017, Bluewater will offer locally caught sustainable seafood, spectacular ocean views and an upscale coastal-casual vibe. This former site of Castagnola Lobster House will be the ninth Bluewater and first on California’s Central Coast.
- August 29, 2016NEWS | It's our 20th anniversary! For two decades, we've been leading the West in offering fresh, local and sustainable seafood. And with eight locations, we're still growing. To celebrate, we'll be offering “Throwback Thursday” specials and an all-employee reunion! So come in, get hooked.
- August 3, 2016Only a ferry ride away from Southern California, yet Catalina Island feels like a world away. Beth Harpaz from the Associated Press takes a trip to Catalina Island and reviews the many sites to see, things to do and of course the delicious food at Bluewater Avalon. Read more below.
|Previous||page 1 of 9||Next|