News + Events
- August 29, 2016NEWS | It's our 20th anniversary! For two decades, we've been leading the West in offering fresh, local and sustainable seafood. And with eight locations, we're still growing. To celebrate, we'll be offering “Throwback Thursday” specials and an all-employee reunion! So come in, get hooked.
- August 16, 2016EVENT: Oct 11 | We're getting fired up for our October tasting event, with a dozen fire-roasted oysters served up three ways: Pacific Rim style, Provencale style, and original Mendocino style. Get 'em while you can! Seats sell out quickly, so reserve yours today.
- August 3, 2016Only a ferry ride away from Southern California, yet Catalina Island feels like a world away. Beth Harpaz from the Associated Press takes a trip to Catalina Island and reviews the many sites to see, things to do and of course the delicious food at Bluewater Avalon. Read more below.
- July 12, 2016Temecula and Carlsbad are named some of the safest cities in America! With low poverty and crime rates, popular attractions including an abundance of award-winning wineries in Temecula, and strong and vibrant communities, it's no wonder people have been flocking here for 30 years.
- June 15, 2016We cooked up a storm on "Good Morning Arizona"! Bluewater Chef Jamie Gallimore and GM Jeff Martineau were on the show chatting about our deliciously fresh dishes and tips on how to prepare seafood. Come in to Bluewater's Fish Market for the most pristine quality seafood around! Mention "Good Morning Arizona" and receive a free pint of housemade clam chowder with a fresh fish purchase of $20 or more.
- June 15, 2016June 15 is National Lobster Day. And what better way to celebrate than coming in for our popular Lobster Roll? So tasty that it's just been named one of the best in San Diego, by The San Diego Union Tribune!
- April 27, 2016Escape to an island for a romantic weekend getaway from LA. It's close than you think - only 15 minutes by helicopter or 60 minutes by boat. Either option sounds like the start of an adventure to the magical isle! Unspoiled beaches, hidden coves, bottleneck dolphins and sunbathing sea lions... and did we mention the delicious food?
- March 29, 2016We're kicking off summer at Redondo with a new outdoor lounge and patio, overlooking King Harbor! With a stylish fire pit, couch seating and amazing harbor views, Bluewater patio is the place to be for lunch and dinner.
- March 29, 2016We're super excited to be opening our second San Diego location this fall, in the Carlsbad Village building formerly occupied by Fish House Vera Cruz! Once complete, the new location will feature a full-service bar, a remodeled dining room and patio and an upgraded fresh fish and retail counter. New location, same great seafood. Read more in the article link below.
- March 29, 2016EVENT: Apr 12 and May 10 | Join us as we travel through the Pacific Northwest, where we have some of the world's most pristine and fresh cold-water seafood and shellfish. And just in time for wild halibut and salmon season!
|Previous||page 1 of 9||Next|