News + Events
- December 6, 2016It's official! After almost a decade searching for the perfect site on the Central California Coast, we finally found it. Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara will open in Summer 2017 in the Keeper’s Lighthouse on the Santa Barbara waterfront. Once you see this amazing setting, our plans for the building and the view, we think you'll agree the wait was worth it!
- December 6, 2016EVENT: Now–Jan 9 | A big college football fan? Come in to Bluewater to score big with discounts and extended happy hour! Come in before, during or after the big games for a free cup of clam chowder or choice of appie with the purchase of an entrée. Deals run through Jan 9, 2017, alongside the Rose, Fiesta, Cactus, Holiday and Poinsettia Bowls.
- November 28, 2016EVENT | Dec 13, 2016: Our Holiday Baked Stuffed Maine Lobster tasting was so popular that we're having another. If you missed out last month, or simply want to get stuffed again, come on in!
- November 22, 2016Avalon is among the nominees for Prettiest Small Town Vacation in an online contest. And we're not surprised! Please vote, share and invite others to vote.
- November 17, 2016Coronado is named in the top 3 friendliest cities in America, and we're not surprised! We love being a part of this vibrant community, with its historic roots, friendly people, and beachfront views.
- November 14, 2016Cobia or Lemonfish is a popular sport caught game fish native to the Caribbean, long prized for its exceptional taste, high nutrition and versatility in raw or cooked applications. Open Blue Cobia is a truly versatile fish that offers a world of culinary possibilities. The high quality sashimi grade means you can enjoy it raw or cooked across a wide range of applications. As for the taste – it can't be beat; with a rich buttery flavor it is uniquely delicious any way you prepare it.
- November 14, 2016We're ecstatic to be adding another location to our family of restaurants! Opening in the Santa Barbara waterfront in 2017, Bluewater will offer locally caught sustainable seafood, spectacular ocean views and an upscale coastal-casual vibe. This former site of Castagnola Lobster House will be the ninth Bluewater and first on California’s Central Coast.
- October 17, 2016It's that time of year again! Seafood lovers can enjoy our sustainably harvested Boston-inspired tasting on November 15th, and throughout December 2016.
- August 29, 2016NEWS | It's our 20th anniversary! For two decades, we've been leading the West in offering fresh, local and sustainable seafood. And with eight locations, we're still growing. To celebrate, we'll be offering “Throwback Thursday” specials and an all-employee reunion! So come in, get hooked.
- August 3, 2016Only a ferry ride away from Southern California, yet Catalina Island feels like a world away. Beth Harpaz from the Associated Press takes a trip to Catalina Island and reviews the many sites to see, things to do and of course the delicious food at Bluewater Avalon. Read more below.
|Previous||page 1 of 9||Next|