1720 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016-4005
Phone 602 277 3474
Mon - Thu 11:00am - 9:30pm
Fri - Sat 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 9:30pm
On Sundays, lunch service begins at 11:00am
Retail Market Open at 10:00am daily
Mon - Fri 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Sat - Sun 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Notice: Restaurant.com certificates are no longer valid. Contact Restaurant.com for credit or to be re-issued certificates.
February 01, 2012
"We were longtime customers of the Fish Market (and Victoria's Station before that). Last night we had dinner at the most recent incarnation - the Bluewater Grill. The service was as excellent as the food. The restaurant was familiar but better. Well done." Jim, Phoenix
- We're thrilled to announce that locally trained Jamie Gallimore will be joining Bluewater Phoenix as Executive Chef! Chef Gallimore studied at Scottsdale Culinary Institute and worked at Destination Royal Palms, Hermosa Inn and Café Allegro. Welcome aboard!
- Check out Jeff Martineau talking with Pat McMahon about how to tell if you've found good seafood, how to open an oyster and crab leg, and if seafood coming from Japan is safe.
- Bluewater Grill has been listed among the top 5 in AZ Central's 20 great places for seafood in Greater Phoenix!
- Don't get caught without your 2012 fishing license! Also, our very own Jeff Martineau makes Angler of the Year!
- Check out the review from Biltmore lifestyle
- Reservations Required $50 Per person-Four Courses Four Beers Paired with each course. Join Chef Andrew Capek for a great menu and beers! Alaskan IPA Fig and Apricot Salad- mixed baby greens, dried apricots and figs, blue cheese, bacon praline and IPA vinaigrette Alaskan Smoked Porter Alaskan Smoked Porter Steamed Clams- thyme, tarragon, shallots and garlic bread Alaskan Amber Alaskan Amber Glazed Salmon- quinoa, avocado, soy beans, grilled scallions and citrus vinaigrette Alaskan Stout Alaskan Stout Poached Pear- mascarpone cheese, strawberry sauce and micro mint
- The fantastic undersea photography at Bluewater Phoenix was shot by photographer Beverly Factor.
- Bluewater Grill can accommodate any size group for a casual or formal special event, reception, corporate event or wedding. Our Phoenix location has three large private rooms for groups up to 150-180. Click below for more details.
- AZ Family's Home Cook recommends family-friendly Bluewater Grill for the holidays
- The Arizona Republic reports on Bluewater Phoenix: "Cioppino, once a dish available only in seaside cities, is almost as easy to make in Phoenix as in San Francisco."
- Local cable channel 13 program Pat's Restaurant Row interviews manager Larry Macias and checks out Bluewater Grill in person.
- Jeff Martineau, Bluewater Grill manager by trade, Professional Bass Fisherman at heart!
- Phoenix GM Larry Macias says, "We would satisfy even Orson Welles," on Pat's Restaurant Row.