Bluewater Phoenix Safety Procedures
We are proud of our consistent attention to the health and well-being of our guests, team members and community. The sanitation and cleanliness of our restaurant is something we focus on each and every day, and something we practice daily. We have added additional significant measures and new procedures to our daily routines to enhance our cleaning and sanitizing efforts. In addition, we put in place recommendations for social distancing from our local authorities. Thank you for your continued support!
We will be adapting our service in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC, DHEC and Arizona Restaurant Association and hope that you will be understanding of the limitations that this presents. We will be implementing the following procedures to maintain everyone’s confidence and well-being:
• Daily symptoms check and temperatures
will be taken with an infrared thermometer and recorded prior to starting each shift every day. Any employee with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher will be sent home and not permitted to work.
• All staff will wear a mask.
• All staff will wash their hands with soap
and water every 30 minutes or sooner as needed, while avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
• Social distancing will be maintained and physical contact will be avoided with other employees and guests.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door, outside the restroom, and in bar area.
• Every 30 minutes, regardless of activity level in the restaurant, we will sanitize all restrooms and all restaurant surfaces with Accu-Quat / EPA Registered #10324-
• After each guest or party leaves, tables, bar tops, chairs, check presenters, and condiments will be cleaned and sanitized
• All parties will be seated 6 feet apart with no more than 10 guests per table.
• Guests waiting for tables or to pick up food must remain 6 feet apart.