News + Events
- February 22, 2017EVENT: Mar 14 | Get into the Mardi Gras spirit at our March tasting! We're serving up classic Cajun and Creole cooking with delicious Gumbo, Crabcakes, Oysters Rockefeller and a New Orleans Fizz or Sazerac Cocktail. A $50 value, only $30 for crew members only!
- February 21, 2017EVENT: Mar 16-17 | You don't need the luck of the Irish to get in on this deal! With specials on our delicious Guinness Beer Battered Fish & Chips, Bluewater Irish Coffee and more, we're the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
- February 20, 2017EVENT: Mar 9 & 31 | Indulge in our shellfish deals this March! To celebrate National Crab Day we are offering our famous Maryland Style Crabcakes for $9, and and a half-dozen oysters for just $10 for Oysters on the Half Shell Day.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
- January 17, 2017Our Executive Chef Jason Mazur fearlessly predicts culinary trends for 2017. Seafood, grains, exotic spices, sustainability and local ingredients will drive So Cal restaurant menus, and Bluewater is leading the charge.
- January 6, 2017Our new Bluewater location in Santa Barbara will feature a beautiful and historic lighthouse, and will be home to a unique private dining room for 10-12 people! It is a “must visit” for anyone interested in lighthouses.
- January 4, 2017EVENT: Jan 20 | We're rolling out Inauguration Day offers with "The Donald Trumptini" during an all-day Happy Hour at all seven Bluewater locations. Jan 20th is also the last chance to order "The Obamatini"!
- January 3, 2017There are more than 400 restaurants in our hometown of Newport Beach. KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles, rated the 10 best, and we’re proud to report that the original Bluewater Grill in Newport’s historic Cannery Village made the list!
- January 2, 2017EVENT: Jan 21 & Feb 25 | Chow down on our chowder specials! In honor of National New England Clam Chowder Day on Jan 21st and National Clam Chowder Day on Feb 25th, we've got dine-in and takeout deals on our famous housemade New England and Manhattan Chowders.
- December 6, 2016It's official! After almost a decade searching for the perfect site on the Central California Coast, we finally found it. Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara will open in Summer 2017 in the Keeper’s Lighthouse on the Santa Barbara waterfront. Once you see this amazing setting, our plans for the building and the view, we think you'll agree the wait was worth it!
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|