News + Events
- October 13, 2017Get ready, Carlsbad! We're set to open Monday, October 23rd.
- September 27, 2017Check us out in Noozhawk, a news outlet for Santa Barbara! Click through to read the full article.
- September 12, 2017Newly appointed GM Colin Lohenry and Executive Chef Chanel Ducharme will bring Bluewater’s trademark sustainable seafood to the Santa Barbara beachfront, debuting January 2018.
- August 8, 2017After 10 wonderful years, we are saying farewell to our Tustin residence. We thank all our fans for their support and our Tustin staff for their dedication and hard work over the years. Locals can still enjoy the same fresh seafood at our Newport Beach location, just a 20 minute drive away.
- August 1, 2017We're gearing up for Carlsbad's October debut! And we are excited to announce long-time San Diego residents, Giorgio Tegami as managing partner and general manager, and Art Garcia as executive chef. We are currently hiring and training so stop in if you are interested. All aboard!
- July 6, 2017Our Celebrated Winemaker Series continues this July on the 25th a salute to Paul Johnson and Smokescreen wines. Enjoy a special four-course dinner by Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with the award-winning wines from Smokescreen.
- July 6, 2017We've been voted as one of the Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in Arizona for 2017! Check out the list by clicking through below.
- June 30, 2017We're on the Zagat list for The Best Eating & Drinking on Catalina Island! Seafood, cocktails, sunset happy hours and sweet treats — what's not to love? Click through to read the full article and list.
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
- May 11, 2017Sunset Magazine lists Bluewater Avalon as one of eight reasons to visit Catalina Island, and we couldn't agree more! Come taste our famous house made clam chowder while enjoying beautiful waterfront views.
|Previous||page 1 of 11||Next|