News + Events
- July 7, 2017EVENT: August 19 - 20 | An incredible gourmet experience on the sands of Newport Beach, surrounded by jazzy music, the ocean breeze and delicious food from the region's top chefs, including our very own Chef Jason Mazur! Click through to get $50 off any ticket with a special code.
- July 6, 2017Our Celebrated Winemaker Series continues this July on the 25th a salute to Paul Johnson and Smokescreen wines. Enjoy a special four-course dinner by Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with the award-winning wines from Smokescreen.
- July 6, 2017We've been voted as one of the Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in Arizona for 2017! Check out the list by clicking through below.
- June 30, 2017We're on the Zagat list for The Best Eating & Drinking on Catalina Island! Seafood, cocktails, sunset happy hours and sweet treats — what's not to love? Click through to read the full article and list.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Aug 8 | Our signature swordfish gets its own spotlight in our August Tasting event! Come taste our famous dish of Chipotle Blackened Swordfish, sustainably harvested in local waters by our very own fishing boat, "Pilikia".
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Sept 13 | Take your tastebuds on a trip to Spain this September! Our tasting event features a seafood tapas starter, a bowl of original Bluewater Paella and an assortment of hand-selected Spanish wines, including a white "Rueda" and a Tempranillo.
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
- May 11, 2017Sunset Magazine lists Bluewater Avalon as one of eight reasons to visit Catalina Island, and we couldn't agree more! Come taste our famous house made clam chowder while enjoying beautiful waterfront views.
- April 4, 2017Our seafood experts at Bluewater in Phoenix shows Good Morning Arizona how to shuck and slurp a fresh-from-the-water oyster, plus other ways to prepare the aphrodisiacal shellfish. Click through to see the video.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|