News + Events
- August 8, 2017After 10 wonderful years, we are saying farewell to our Tustin residence. We thank all our fans for their support and our Tustin staff for their dedication and hard work over the years. Locals can still enjoy the same fresh seafood at our Newport Beach location, just a 20 minute drive away.
- August 1, 2017We're gearing up for Carlsbad's September debut! And we are excited to announce long-time San Diego residents, Giorgio Tegami as managing partner and general manager, and Art Garcia as executive chef. All aboard!
- July 7, 2017EVENT: August 19 - 20 | An incredible gourmet experience on the sands of Newport Beach, surrounded by jazzy music, the ocean breeze and delicious food from the region's top chefs, including our very own Chef Jason Mazur! Click through to get $50 off any ticket with a special code.
- July 6, 2017Our Celebrated Winemaker Series continues this July on the 25th a salute to Paul Johnson and Smokescreen wines. Enjoy a special four-course dinner by Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with the award-winning wines from Smokescreen.
- July 6, 2017We've been voted as one of the Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in Arizona for 2017! Check out the list by clicking through below.
- June 30, 2017We're on the Zagat list for The Best Eating & Drinking on Catalina Island! Seafood, cocktails, sunset happy hours and sweet treats — what's not to love? Click through to read the full article and list.
- June 15, 2017Inspired by our Massachusetts roots, we’re celebrating summer. The New England Lobster & Clambake and Steamed Lobster are the “Maine” attractions at five Bluewater Grills through September 4.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Aug 8 | Our signature swordfish gets its own spotlight in our August Tasting event! Come taste our famous dish of Chipotle Blackened Swordfish, sustainably harvested in local waters by our very own fishing boat, “Pilikia”.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Sept 13 | Take your tastebuds on a trip to Spain this September! Our tasting event features a seafood tapas starter, a bowl of original Bluewater Paella and an assortment of hand-selected Spanish wines, including a white "Rueda" and a Tempranillo.
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
|Previous||page 1 of 11||Next|