News + Events
- September 19, 2017EVENT: Oct 10 | We're going down under for the Australian Barramundi tasting this October! Served with Chipotle dirty rice, sweet corn and avocado relish, our Barramundi is grilled to perfection. Enjoy with our popular Salt & Pepper Calamari and hand-selected wines from New Zealand.
- September 12, 2017Newly appointed GM Colin Lohenry and Executive Chef Chanel Ducharme will bring Bluewater’s trademark sustainable seafood to the Santa Barbara beachfront.
- August 8, 2017After 10 wonderful years, we are saying farewell to our Tustin residence. We thank all our fans for their support and our Tustin staff for their dedication and hard work over the years. Locals can still enjoy the same fresh seafood at our Newport Beach location, just a 20 minute drive away.
- August 1, 2017We're gearing up for Carlsbad's September debut! And we are excited to announce long-time San Diego residents, Giorgio Tegami as managing partner and general manager, and Art Garcia as executive chef. All aboard!
- July 6, 2017Our Celebrated Winemaker Series continues this July on the 25th a salute to Paul Johnson and Smokescreen wines. Enjoy a special four-course dinner by Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with the award-winning wines from Smokescreen.
- July 6, 2017We've been voted as one of the Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in Arizona for 2017! Check out the list by clicking through below.
- June 30, 2017We're on the Zagat list for The Best Eating & Drinking on Catalina Island! Seafood, cocktails, sunset happy hours and sweet treats — what's not to love? Click through to read the full article and list.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Sept 12 | Take your tastebuds on a trip to Spain this September! Our tasting event features a seafood tapas starter, a bowl of original Bluewater Paella and an assortment of hand-selected Spanish wines.
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
- May 11, 2017Sunset Magazine lists Bluewater Avalon as one of eight reasons to visit Catalina Island, and we couldn't agree more! Come taste our famous house made clam chowder while enjoying beautiful waterfront views.
|Previous||page 1 of 11||Next|