News + Events
- February 20, 2017EVENT: Mar 9 & 31 | Indulge in our shellfish deals this March! To celebrate National Crab Day we are offering our famous Maryland Style Crabcakes for $9, and and a half-dozen oysters for just $10 for Oysters on the Half Shell Day.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
- January 17, 2017Our Executive Chef Jason Mazur fearlessly predicts culinary trends for 2017. Seafood, grains, exotic spices, sustainability and local ingredients will drive So Cal restaurant menus, and Bluewater is leading the charge.
- January 6, 2017Our new Bluewater location in Santa Barbara will feature a beautiful and historic lighthouse, and will be home to a unique private dining room for 10-12 people! It is a “must visit” for anyone interested in lighthouses.
- January 4, 2017EVENT: Jan 20 | We're rolling out Inauguration Day offers with "The Donald Trumptini" during an all-day Happy Hour at all seven Bluewater locations. Jan 20th is also the last chance to order "The Obamatini"!
- January 3, 2017There are more than 400 restaurants in our hometown of Newport Beach. KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles, rated the 10 best, and we’re proud to report that the original Bluewater Grill in Newport’s historic Cannery Village made the list!
- December 6, 2016It's official! After almost a decade searching for the perfect site on the Central California Coast, we finally found it. Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara will open in Summer 2017 in the Keeper’s Lighthouse on the Santa Barbara waterfront. Once you see this amazing setting, our plans for the building and the view, we think you'll agree the wait was worth it!
- November 22, 2016Avalon is among the nominees for Prettiest Small Town Vacation in an online contest. And we're not surprised! Please vote, share and invite others to vote.
- November 17, 2016Coronado is named in the top 3 friendliest cities in America, and we're not surprised! We love being a part of this vibrant community, with its historic roots, friendly people, and beachfront views.
- November 14, 2016Cobia or Lemonfish is a popular sport caught game fish native to the Caribbean, long prized for its exceptional taste, high nutrition and versatility in raw or cooked applications. Open Blue Cobia is a truly versatile fish that offers a world of culinary possibilities. The high quality sashimi grade means you can enjoy it raw or cooked across a wide range of applications. As for the taste – it can't be beat; with a rich buttery flavor it is uniquely delicious any way you prepare it.
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|