News + Events
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
- May 11, 2017Sunset Magazine lists Bluewater Avalon as one of eight reasons to visit Catalina Island, and we couldn't agree more! Come taste our famous house made clam chowder while enjoying beautiful waterfront views.
- April 25, 2017EVENT: May 10-11 and May 24-25 | We've got half-price deals for May! Our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail is only $6.25 on National Shrimp Day, May 10-11. And for National Wine Day on May 24-25, pay just 50% of your first bottle of wine.
- April 21, 2017EVENT: June 13 | This year we're moving our most popular Second Tuesday Tasting from July to June to christen the summer seafood season. Inspired by our Massachusetts roots, our New England Lobster & Clambake is the “Maine” celebration at June 13 tasting events and month-long menu offerings.
- April 19, 2017EVENT: May 9 and May 10-31 | Our second Tuesday tasting for May serves up the best of the Northwest, Canada and Alaska. Join us and test your taste buds during a May 9 “Salmon Challenge” and month-long “Inside Passage” menu of Oysters, Salmon and Halibut.
- April 4, 2017Our seafood experts at Bluewater in Phoenix shows Good Morning Arizona how to shuck and slurp a fresh-from-the-water oyster, plus other ways to prepare the aphrodisiacal shellfish. Click through to see the video.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
- January 17, 2017Our Executive Chef Jason Mazur fearlessly predicts culinary trends for 2017. Seafood, grains, exotic spices, sustainability and local ingredients will drive So Cal restaurant menus, and Bluewater is leading the charge.
- January 6, 2017Our new Bluewater location in Santa Barbara will feature a beautiful and historic lighthouse, and will be home to a unique private dining room for 10-12 people! It is a “must visit” for anyone interested in lighthouses.
- January 4, 2017EVENT: Jan 20 | We're rolling out Inauguration Day offers with "The Donald Trumptini" during an all-day Happy Hour at all seven Bluewater locations. Jan 20th is also the last chance to order "The Obamatini"!
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|