News + Events
Stay in the loop. We love to share new menus, community events, and our favourite tastings — from seasonal specials and wine to oysters and holiday features!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Newport Beach has been featured on Newport Beach Indy! Christopher Trela reviews his preview of our new tasting special the New England Lobster and Clambake which launched on July 10th and continues until the end of the month.
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Phoenix has been featured on Jill Schildhouse's The Global Glutton! Follow the link below to view Jill's review of our April special "Tuna Takeover"
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Boathouse has been featured as a "notable spot" to visit in San Diego Magazines Dock and Dine feature!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Avalon was the only restaurant to be featured in OC Weekly's Catalina Island travel feature, click the link to read more!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara has been featured in 805 Living’s July/August 2018 issue written by Victoria Woodard Harvey. Click through to read more!
- May 24, 2018A sustainable and delicious weekend getaway to Santa Barbara with Gratitude Gourmet, and Bluewater is first on the list. Click through to read more.
- May 22, 2018Check us out on the KKFX Fox11 Morning show! Our Santa Barbara duo, GM Colin Lohenry and Chef Jason Mazur present our New England Lobster Clambake, and show us how to crack into the lobster. Click through to watch the video.
- May 22, 2018EVENT: May 25, June 30, July 24 | Celebrate all summer! Enjoy half off first bottles of wine on National Wine day, savings on Mai Tai Day, and deals on our Pilikia and Serrano Margaritas on Tequila Day.
- May 4, 2018EVENT: July 10 | July 10th tasting and month-long New England-themed celebration is inspired by the restaurant family’s strong Massachusetts roots. Authentic feast with wine valued at $65 is priced at just $40.
- May 3, 2018EVENT: August 14 | Chipotle Blackened Swordfish with Roasted Corn and Avocado Relish is the star of our August 14th tasting and menu celebration.
|Previous||page 1 of 12||Next|