News + Events
- April 25, 2017EVENT: May 10-11 and May 24-25 | We've got half-price deals for May! Our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail is only $6.25 on National Shrimp Day, May 10-11. And for National Wine Day on May 24-25, pay just 50% of your first bottle of wine.
- April 21, 2017EVENT: June 13 | This year we're moving our most popular Second Tuesday Tasting from July to June to christen the summer seafood season. Inspired by our Massachusetts roots, our New England Lobster & Clambake is the “Maine” celebration at June 13 tasting events and month-long menu offerings.
- April 19, 2017EVENT: May 9 and May 10-31 | Our second Tuesday tasting for May serves up the best of the Northwest, Canada and Alaska. Join us and test your taste buds during a May 9 “Salmon Challenge” and month-long “Inside Passage” menu of Oysters, Salmon and Halibut.
- April 6, 2017EVENT: May 3 | Carmel Road and Barrymore Wines Winemaker Kris Kato and Bluewater Chef Phoenix Jamie Gallimore host an exclusive night of Central Coast seafood and wine pairings. Guests will be among the first to sample 2016 Barrymore Rosè of Pinot Noir from Drew Barrymore Wines.
- April 4, 2017Our seafood experts at Bluewater in Phoenix shows Good Morning Arizona how to shuck and slurp a fresh-from-the-water oyster, plus other ways to prepare the aphrodisiacal shellfish. Click through to see the video.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
- January 17, 2017Our Executive Chef Jason Mazur fearlessly predicts culinary trends for 2017. Seafood, grains, exotic spices, sustainability and local ingredients will drive So Cal restaurant menus, and Bluewater is leading the charge.
- January 6, 2017Our new Bluewater location in Santa Barbara will feature a beautiful and historic lighthouse, and will be home to a unique private dining room for 10-12 people! It is a “must visit” for anyone interested in lighthouses.
- January 4, 2017EVENT: Jan 20 | We're rolling out Inauguration Day offers with "The Donald Trumptini" during an all-day Happy Hour at all seven Bluewater locations. Jan 20th is also the last chance to order "The Obamatini"!
- January 3, 2017There are more than 400 restaurants in our hometown of Newport Beach. KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles, rated the 10 best, and we’re proud to report that the original Bluewater Grill in Newport’s historic Cannery Village made the list!
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|