News + Events
Stay in the loop. We love to share new menus, community events, and our favourite tastings — from seasonal specials and wine to oysters and holiday features!
- April 7, 2018EVENT: May 8 | Our second Tuesday tasting for May serves up the best of the Northwest, Canada and Alaska. Join us and test your taste buds during our May 8th “Salmon Challenge” and month-long “Inside Passage” menu of Oysters and Halibut.
- April 6, 2018EVENT: June 12 | Feelin' crabby? So are we! Delicious soft shell crabs are now in season, so come in June 12th for the tasting. We are preparing crabs in two ways and paired with a riesling and pinot gris. Seats fill up fast, so advance reservations are recommended.
- January 4, 2018We're stoked to be part of the Carlsbad Village community, and starting this year off with a bang! Click through to the link to check us out in the digital issue of Carlsbad Magazine. Page 52, in particular.
- December 20, 2017Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara will be donating to the Thomas Fire Fund when we open in January. Proceeds will go to support residents and first responders impacted by the fire.
- October 14, 2017We're unveiling a new menu by the fantastic celebrity chef Melissa d'Arabian! Star of TV’s “Next Food Network Star” and “Ten Dollar Dinners”, Melissa has created a "Grains & Greens Menu” based on our famous sustainable seafood.
- October 13, 2017Get ready, Carlsbad! After two years we are finally open! Come on in for lunch, dinner, happy hour and dine on one of our two patio's or take some fresh fish home from our new seafood market!
- September 27, 2017Check us out in Noozhawk, a news outlet for Santa Barbara! Click through to read the full article.
- September 12, 2017Newly appointed GM Colin Lohenry and Executive Chef Chanel Ducharme will bring Bluewater’s trademark sustainable seafood to the Santa Barbara beachfront, debuting January 2018.
- August 8, 2017After 10 wonderful years, we are saying farewell to our Tustin residence. We thank all our fans for their support and our Tustin staff for their dedication and hard work over the years. Locals can still enjoy the same fresh seafood at our Newport Beach location, just a 20 minute drive away.
- August 1, 2017Carlsbad Bluewater Grill is now open and we are excited to have long-time San Diego residents, Giorgio Tegami as managing partner and general manager, and Art Garcia as executive chef. All aboard!
|Previous||page 1 of 11||Next|