News + Events
Stay in the loop. We love to share new menus, community events, and our favourite tastings — from seasonal specials and wine to oysters and holiday features!
- December 10, 2019Popular sustainable seafood destinations in Cal and Phoenix honor the Louisiana Crawfish Boil tradition with an April 14 tasting and month-long menu celebration
- December 10, 2019March 10 tastings in California and Arizona pair redfish, gumbo and crabcakes with Oysters Rockefeller and New Orleans Fizz
- December 10, 2019Romantics attending the Feb. 11th 2020 tasting, “From Europe with Love” can savor French and Italian favorites from the countries that invented romance.
- December 9, 2019Friendly Jan. 14 competition of iconic European fish stews kicks-off 2020 Bluewater Second Tuesday Tasting Series
- October 30, 2019“Stuff the Lobster Instead of the Bird” remains the rallying cry at encore celebrations in Southern California and Phoenix
- July 2, 2019Newport favorite christened “Best Casual Seafood Restaurant” and home of
the “Ultimate Fish Tacos”
- May 2, 2019Santa Barbara participates in a cooking competition at the Cooking up Dreams Fundraiser. Featured in Epicurean Narrative.
- April 12, 2019Bluewater Grill Celebrates Earth Day as Marine Stewardship Leader
- March 29, 2019Check out Santa Barbara's feature in 805 Living Magazine!
- January 1, 2019Bluewater Grill Newport was one of only four restaurants included in Los Angeles Times/Daily Pilot story on Newport Beach Restaurant Week. Click through to read the full article!
|Previous||page 1 of 12||Next|