News + Events
- June 22, 2017EVENT: June 30 | It's National Mai Tai Day! We're featuring our famous Captain's Mai Tai for only $5 on June 30th only. Available at all seven locations in California and Phoenix.
- May 22, 2017In celebration of our two new locations this year, we're having a "Bluewater Summer of Seafood Photo Contest"! Guests who post a seafood photo using the hashtag #EatMoreSeafood could win a two-night vacation in either Carlsbad or Santa Barbara, with lunch and dinner at our newest Bluewater restaurant.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: July 11 | It's a new kind of Tuna Takeover! An event so popular, we've moved our annual Tuna Takeover Tasting from August to July to accommodate demand. Come in and sample Bluefin, Bigeye and Yellowfin tuna, prepare sashimi and tataki style.
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Aug 8 | Our signature swordfish gets its own spotlight in our August Tasting event! Come taste our famous dish of Chipotle Blackened Swordfish, sustainably harvested in local waters by our very own fishing boat, "Pilikia".
- May 21, 2017EVENT: Sept 13 | Take your tastebuds on a trip to Spain this September! Our tasting event features a seafood tapas starter, a bowl of original Bluewater Paella and an assortment of hand-selected Spanish wines, including a white "Rueda" and a Tempranillo.
- May 15, 2017EVENT: June 13 | Our Winemaker Series continues with a salute to one of the most influential winemakers in Arizona, Sam Pillsbury. Come and taste a special five-course tasting menu from Chef Jamie Gallimore, paired with Pillsbury’s award-winning Rhone-style wines.
- May 11, 2017Sunset Magazine lists Bluewater Avalon as one of eight reasons to visit Catalina Island, and we couldn't agree more! Come taste our famous house made clam chowder while enjoying beautiful waterfront views.
- April 4, 2017Our seafood experts at Bluewater in Phoenix shows Good Morning Arizona how to shuck and slurp a fresh-from-the-water oyster, plus other ways to prepare the aphrodisiacal shellfish. Click through to see the video.
- February 14, 2017Bluewater is tapping its own draft beers! High Spot Blonde, Pale Ale and IPA are brewed exclusively for our nine restaurants and named for famous Southern California fishing spots. Try our Bluewater High Spot Flight – specially priced at $7 through March.
- January 17, 2017Our Executive Chef Jason Mazur fearlessly predicts culinary trends for 2017. Seafood, grains, exotic spices, sustainability and local ingredients will drive So Cal restaurant menus, and Bluewater is leading the charge.
|Previous||page 1 of 10||Next|