News + Events
Stay in the loop. We love to share new menus, community events, and our favourite tastings — from seasonal specials and wine to oysters and holiday features!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Grill in Temecula has been featured on Always 5 Star! Click through to get a tour through the space and dishes.
- July 3, 2018Get a "Be Our Guest" voucher to get $50 value for only $25! Check us out as we took over the Fox 5 Morning News in San Diego. Click through to see our clip and get your voucher.
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Newport Beach has been featured on Newport Beach Indy! Christopher Trela reviews his preview of our new tasting special the New England Lobster and Clambake which launched on July 10th and continues until the end of the month.
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Phoenix has been featured on Jill Schildhouse's The Global Glutton! Follow the link below to view Jill's review of our April special "Tuna Takeover"
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Boathouse has been featured as a "notable spot" to visit in San Diego Magazines Dock and Dine feature!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Avalon was the only restaurant to be featured in OC Weekly's Catalina Island travel feature, click the link to read more!
- July 3, 2018Bluewater Grill Santa Barbara has been featured in 805 Living’s summer issue written by Victoria Woodard Harvey. Click through to read more!
- May 24, 2018A sustainable and delicious weekend getaway to Santa Barbara with Gratitude Gourmet, and Bluewater is first on the list. Click through to read more.
- May 22, 2018Check us out on the KKFX Fox11 Morning show! Our Santa Barbara duo, GM Colin Lohenry and Chef Jason Mazur present our New England Lobster Clambake, and show us how to crack into the lobster. Click through to watch the video.
- April 23, 2018We were happy to have Trailing Away join us for a meal! Connoisseurs for travel and outdoor adventures, they enjoyed a relaxing getaway to Catalina Island. So if you're planning your own getaway, check out their recommendations, which includes a must-visit to Bluewater Avalon! Click through to read the full article.